0 users online :: 0 Guests and 0 Registered
- Would you explain how the parable of the tares ... (31005 views)
- Where in the Bible is the rapture mentioned? (26054 views)
- Can you tell me how you account for the ... (25205 views)
- How new is the Pre-Wrath view? (24503 views)
- Will the church suffer persecution? (24431 views)
- 1 Corinthians 15:52 talks about the resurrection and rapture ... (22013 views)
- You have Jesus walking with the Jewish remnant ... (17753 views)
- After the 144,00 are sealed and the church is ... (17243 views)
- I wondered if you might be able to explain ... (16311 views)
- When does the battle in Ezekiel 38-39 happen and ... (15895 views)
- 2 Thess 2:4 Do you think the temple will ... (2012-11-23 21:51)
- Please explain "mystery of God" as used in Rev. ... (2012-10-31 19:58)
- The antichrist's rule is 42months i.e. 3.5 years from ... (2012-10-31 19:39)
- Does Matt 24:14 refer to the two witnesses of ... (2012-10-31 19:21)
- If the rapture will take place after the powers ... (2012-10-31 19:11)
Is the rapture and the second coming the same thing. Is it Two separate events? or the same event?
The pre-tribulational rapture view does see Christ's second coming in two events - the rapture and the glorious appearing seven years later. The faq_ view sees both as the same event. Jesus will come and rapture his saints and every eye will see him. He will return with the armies of heaven at the battle of Armageddon, but this is not a return for His people. From the time of the rapture until Jesus sets up His millennial kingdom, He will be involved in many happenings upon the earth. He will deal with the Israelites in the wilderness and will lead them on a march back to Jerusalem. There they will be protected as God pours out His final wrath upon the earth and as Jesus defeats the Antichrist at the battle of Armageddon. Then Jesus will set up His millennial kingdom which will last for 1,000 years.
So, there is one second coming, but it will last a while until the millennial kingdom is established. In comparison, Jesus came the first time and his coming lasted 33 years.
- What is the Pre-Wrath View?
- How new is the Pre-Wrath view?
- Where in the Bible is the rapture mentioned?
- I was wondering why you placed the first, second, and third seals before the Abomination of Desolation is revealed instead of afterwards?
- You have Jesus walking with the Jewish remnant when they come back to the city but how does he get there if he is with the Saints in Heaven? I am assuming that in the rapture he goes back to heaven with the saints. If he comes down again isn't that a separate rapture for the Jews or are they not raptured with the rest of the saints?
6245/20%Last update: 2008-11-25 16:57
Author: Elbert Charpie
You cannot comment on this entry